Below is a little homemade video of us making a trailer to our indie-rock opera '1986'. We filmed it in a theater space inside the New Orleans Center for the Creative Arts (NOCCA), a performing arts conservatory for high school students, of which 4 out of 5 of us are alums (George was in Nicaragua at the time). They were kind enough to let us use the space and put up some decor of our own. We appreciate the privilege immensely.
As the days wear on, we'll be revealing more, little by little, in a heartachingly slow and deliberate manner.
Because we're jerks.
- 5/18, 10p @ Rye Bar, Athens, GA
- 5/19, 8p @ The Cave, Chapel Hill, NC
- 5/20, 5p ACOUSTIC SET! @ Between Books, Claymont, DE
- 5/21, 7p @ Green Line Cafe, Philly, PA
- 5/23, 8p @ Radio Bean, Burlington, VT
- 5/24, 8p @ IOTA Club and Cafe, Washington DC
- 5/25, 9p @ Blue Parrot, Wilmington, DE
- 5/26, 10p @ Evening Muse, Charlotte, NC