In case you missed this past Friday's Aladdin-themed Glasgow show at Republic, NewOrleansPartying.com was on site filming the whole affair, including an off-the-cuff interview with the whole band. We were perhaps a little besotted with beverage that night, for there was an open bar. Let's be honest; it's something one can't pass up in this economy. Witness the insanity.
An interview with just us (apologies for possible incoherence in advance):
Thank you everyone for making that night such a success. We'll see you at Voodoo!
- 5/18, 10p @ Rye Bar, Athens, GA
- 5/19, 8p @ The Cave, Chapel Hill, NC
- 5/20, 5p ACOUSTIC SET! @ Between Books, Claymont, DE
- 5/21, 7p @ Green Line Cafe, Philly, PA
- 5/23, 8p @ Radio Bean, Burlington, VT
- 5/24, 8p @ IOTA Club and Cafe, Washington DC
- 5/25, 9p @ Blue Parrot, Wilmington, DE
- 5/26, 10p @ Evening Muse, Charlotte, NC